MupHydro – Programmable digital hydrophone
After 5 years development Co.L.Mar. presents the MupHydro, a programmable, powerful, versatile, multi-sensors tool. Conceived for long term deployments, each unit can be connected with up to 4 hydrophones and ambient sensors.
Top performance in terms of signal processing capability and multi-interface, it can be programmed for a wide range of applications. Designed to stay underwater > 25 years @ 3000m with no exposed metal part.
- Acoustic event detection
- Underwater noise measurements
- Permanent underwater monitoring (oil and gas, underwater security, biologic monitoring)
- Programmable underwater stations
- Underwater data recorder (cabled or autonomous)
- Installation on board of underwater vehicles (AUV, ROV, etc.)
- Simultaneous sampling of up to 4 hydrophones channels at rates of up to 500kS/s (for each channel)
- Fixed or Variable Gain available on each channel
- Capable of running high speed real time signal processing algorithms exploiting both FPGA with DSP extensions and the CPU
- Local data storage, up to 32GB uSDHC
- 1TB External SSD compatibility for increased capacity and speed
- Onboard Accelerometer for attitude monitoring
MupHydro – Programmable digital hydrophone Download