The DG1330V consists of a spherical piezo-ceramic element, read-out by an analogue board splitting the signal in two lines with different gains (+46 dB and +26 dB respectively). The two streams are sampled by a stereo 24 bit commercial ADC (CS-4270) and converted into AES protocol using a DIT (Digital Interface Transmitter).
Two hydrophone productions are available, without and with an analogue signal high-pass filtering stage. The filter frequency is 700 Hz, to reject the low frequency ambient sea-noise (which follows a 1/f shape, and flattens at about 5 kHz) The not-filtered version can be also used for acoustic noise monitoring and marine bioacoustics.
• Two channels with different gain
• Very low self noise on both channels
• Wide frequency range
• High sensitivity, high dynamic range
• 24Bit, up to 216 kHz sample rate
• External 25MHz digital clock input or internal clock
• AES/EBU interface
• Working band: 5-90.000 Hz
• High pass filter on preamplifier : 700 Hz (on demand)
• CH1 output sensitivity: -156dB re 1V / uPa @ 5kHz
• CH2 output sensitivity: -176 dB re 1V / uPa @ 5kHz
• Directivity : Spherical – Omnidirectional
• Max working depth : 3500 m
• Gain @5kHz: 46 dB (CH1), 26dB (CH2
• Equivalent input acoustic noise @5kHz: 34 dB re 1uPa / sqrtHz
• Input impedance: 10 MOhm
• Supply voltage range: 9 -18 Vdc
• Current consumption: 100mA @ 12 Vdc
• Output: AES3 protocol
• Weight in air: 1600 gr with 4m cable
• Body construction: POMC (stainless steel inner core)
• Dimensions: 330 x 52 mm
Accessories and optional configurations
• Protective frame
• Protective frame with suspension system for vibration damping
• Portable and rugged receiving unit fitted with variable gain adjustment, rechargeable battery, audio output, headphones output with volume knob, calibration signal.
• GP1280M model (without connector).
• Low Power version (from 3.1 Vdc to 5.5 Vdc, supply <5mA).
Ultra deep (up to 2000m) version.
• Custom cable lengths and connectors.
• POMC Body for long term deployments
Hydrophone DG1330 Download