The preamplified omnidirectional hydrophone GP1280 is a professional tool suitable for a wide range of applications. Its low self noise and high sensitivity makes it especially suited for ambient noise measurements and recording the acoustic signature of mammals.
• High sensitivity
• Low noise “sea state zero”
• Wide usable frequency range
• Double output: single/differential
• Calibration input
• High materials quality
• Gisma connector series 35, 7 Pin
• Working band: 5 – 90.000 Hz
• High pass filter on preamplifier : Customizable (on demand)
• Balanced output sensitivity: -163 dB re 1V / uPa @ 5kHz (customizable)
• Single output sensitivity: -169 dB re 1V / uPa @ 5kHz (customizable)
• Directivity : Spherical – Omnidirectional
• Max working depth : 1000 m
• Gain @5kHz: 30 dB (single output), 36dB (balanced output)
• Equivalent input acoustic noise @5kHz: 32 dB re 1uPa / sqrtHz
• Input impedance: 10 MOhm
• Supply voltage range: 11.5-30 Vdc
• Current consumption: 9 mA @ 12 Vdc
• Output voltage swing: 6Vpp (single output), 12 Vpp (balanced output)
• Weight in air: 500 gr
• Body construction: Stainless steel AISI 316 or POMC
• Dimensions: 233,25 x 33,5 mm
• Packaging: Pelicase mod.1170
Accessories and optional configurations
• Protective frame
• Protective frame with suspension system for vibration damping
• Portable and rugged receiving unit fitted with variable gain adjustment, rechargeable battery, audio output, headphones output with volume knob, calibration signal.
• GP1280M model (without connector).
• Low Power version (from 3.1 Vdc , current abs. < 5mA).
• Ultra deep (up to 2000m) version.
• Custom cable lengths and connectors.
• POMC Body for long term deployments.
Hydrophone GP1280 Download