Preamplified cylindrical hydrophone, suitable for a wide range of applications.
The simple construction, high quality materials and a great number of accessories makes the GP1516 a reliable sensor, robust and configurable, yet affordable.
• High sensitivity
• Low noise
• Double output: single/differential
• Calibration input
• High materials quality
• Small and light
• Working band: 5-70.000 Hz
• High pass filter on preamplifier: Customizable (on demand)
• Sensitivity differential output : -166dB re 1V/uPa@5KHz
• Sensitivity single output. -172dB re 1V/uPa@5KHz
• Orizzontal directivity: Omnidirectional on entire bandwidth
• Vertical directivity: Omnidirectional up to 40 kHz
• Max working depth : 500m
• Gain @5kHz: 30dB (single output), 36dB (differential output)
• Input acoustic equivalent noise @5kHz: 39dB re 1uPa/sqrtHz
• Input impedance: 10 Mega Ohm
• Power requirement: 11.5– 30VDC
• Current consumption: 9mA@12VDC
• Max voltage output: 7Vpp (single output), 14Vpp (differential output)
• Weight in air: 270 gr.
• Body: Stainless steel AISI 316
Accessories and optional configurations
• Protective frame
• Protective frame with suspension system for vibration damping
• Portable and rugged receiving unit fitted with variable gain adjustment, rechargeable battery, audio output, headphones output with volume knob, calibration signal.
GP1516M model (without connector)
Hydrophone GP1516 Download